Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

Wake me up!

I almost didn't even have time to post this about market tomorrow...I will have a stand at Los Ranchos Grower's Market again tomorrow- from 7am-noon.

Los Ranchos Grower's Market

I also am so excited to have created a new body scrub that is just phenomenal!

It has coffee, coconut oil, sugar, avocado oil & a couple of other ingredients and it works fantastic!  I was reading about coffee improving your circulation, exfoliating your skin, energizing your mood...all lovely qualities, then I read about how people are seeing coffee used to reduce cellulite!


Hold on-this can't be.   But it is true!  I have created this combination of ingredients that actually visibly is making my skin so youthful and YES it is decreasing my cellulite marks as well as diminishing those pesky old stretchmarks from my ahem, last baby. Well, I guess that really is no excuse, she is 25 now.  I just have a lot of evidence that I did bear three healthy 10 pound children, had 10 pounds worth of tumors removed when I was 40 and overall carried too much weight in my middle for too many years.  So this scrub is a tremendous thrill for me to create and use!

So, come to market tomorrow, see what I have.  I will have a few pretty glass jars of this new scrub, plenty of lotion and sunscreen, even a new lotion fragrance~ Sandalwood~ mmmmm.

Enjoy the music, food, and fresh fun at the market in Los Ranchos tomorrow!

Until then, remember to Think Natural!

BettyK


No comments:

Post a Comment