Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Routine

 Do you have patterns or rituals that you perform like habit every morning?  I most definitely do. 

They involve the following steps:
  • using a blend of  oil for moisturizer around my eyes, I just gently caress a drop or two around my whole eye area...
  • using oatmeal cleanser to wash my entire face & throat, I just use a teaspoon in my wet hands and slough it all over then rinse away...
  • I fill a big mug with a few inches with hot water and soak my bottle of natural toothpaste to get it warm and free flowing, I only have to do this if it is chilly in the bathroom- I do this while I begin the next step...
  • If it's tuesday I take my container of cinnamon lip scrub and stir it with my finger then apply some to my lips, gently scrubbing in a circular pattern-then rinse well with warm water and pat dry...
  • I now can use my all natural toothpaste, a little more than a pea size amount , and brush my teeth and mouth and gain the feeling of clean fresh confidence in my smile :o)
  • I then apply all natural lip balm to my lips & feel it soothing &protecting and tasting oh so yummy...
  • lately as I comb my fingers through my hair I apply a small dab of home made conditioner through the ends of my hair to heal the split dry areas I seem to get if I don't.
I actually wrote most of this post on my previous blog about a year and a half ago.  I had to edit because since then I completely stopped wearing makeup and everything I use in my routine I make myself.   I make my own eye care oil, I make the oatmeal wash and the lip balm, I even make my own hair conditioner and natural toothpaste.  I really enjoy the idea that I make this stuff for myself but I love the idea that I can also share it with others through my home made business.

What do you do in the morning as your daily rituals?  Would you like to try some natural means of performing those steps?  Would you like to feel confident that you are taking steps to try to be healthier, environmentally aware & economically wise?

If so just look through my blog for ideas, look at my facebook page and contact me if you have any questions, ideas, or requests as I get my online shop up and running again.

I hope your week is full of fresh signs of life!

take care
BettyK

No comments:

Post a Comment