Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

just breathe...

Just a reminder to take the time to rest, get pampered once in a while, and enjoy this life we have!

I was talking to someone recently who is going through so much right now, broke my heart to hear her burdens.  In listening and caring I know it helped her walk away feeling jut that bit of strength to walk ahead a little more with what she was carrying.

I guess I just want to mention the fact that as I offer you bubble bath, soaking solutions, facial masks and lotions...it isn't just to spoil yourself selfishly.  We all need to be able to work as we need then rest as we need to regroup and go again.  I feel like urging you to take that time for the walk after dinner, or take the soak in the tub and think of nothing for 30 minutes, listen to the sounds of nature as you enjoy a bench or your balcony and embrace the moment of peace.  And talk to those you have in your life to support and connect...we all need these things, let's take that time to seek the peaceful rhythm we can have in our lives.

Have a terrific day today, I will post here by tomorrow if they have told me they have space for me at the market this weekend- take care.

BettyK

No comments:

Post a Comment