Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Good Monday Morning to you!

This week I am excited to be making fresh lotion- Vanilla Silk as well as some special request fragrances.  I will also be making some fresh Sunscreen!
I am so excited that all of my product supplies have arrived and I am looking forward to getting my hands silky from working to create items for the market and my online store.  I love that when making these natural items I rarely have to wear protective gear and get to just soak in all of these wonderful oils and nutrients.  It is a fantastic sort of work!

I am also looking forward to painting several rocks and wood items. In case you didn't know I love to add a little gift when I ship items I sell in my Etsy shops, I have had so many sales that I am running low on gifts and really need to amp up the production.  I am thankful this end of my work is tremendously therapeutic!

                                             So here is a pic of the day for Monday:






Thanks for checking in, take care,
BettyK

No comments:

Post a Comment