Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

To market to market...

Tomorrow I will be holding a stand at the Los Ranchos de Albuquerque Growers' Market and Arts & Crafts Fair.  I am so excited to have this as my first venture into market in New Mexico.  As my husband and I relocated here from Pennsylvania July of 2014 this past 9 months of our lives have been learning about our new home and discovering the beauty of living out west.


When we lived in Pennsylvania I had market stands at 5 different farmers markets, attended various fairs and green festivals, and sold my products online on Etsy and by doing educational events in homes where friends would gather.  I am excited to see what comes of this new opportunity to share what I have developed and found extremely helpful in my own life to live more naturally and simply.

I have altered my lip balm ingredient ratios to withstand the warmer climate, I have intensified the Vanilla Silk lotion, and I have developed, tested, and perfected the recipe for a truly effective natural sunscreen...all of these changes to accommodate this new climate and new location and now to share my products.  I am excited to see what you think!

If you are in the area join me tomorrow, as I see if there would be other locations where I may set up my table and share my ideas I will update that info here in this blog, so come back often and check out my updates!

See you at the Market!
BettyK



Village Of Los Ranchos Growers' Market & Arts and Crafts Fair


The next market will be held on Saturday, May 2, 2015, 
from 7:00 A.M. - Noon 
 6718 Rio Grande Boulevard NW, Los Ranchos, NM 87107, in the tennis court parking lot

http://losranchosnm.gov/growers-market/
https://www.facebook.com/LosRanchosGrowersMarket

No comments:

Post a Comment