Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Monday Monday...

So we start a new week...  I am only going to give you a brief update right now because I have a large list of things to do today ~ it is my fabulous husband's birthday!





Saturday at Los Ranchos Growers Market was a success!
I enjoyed meeting many new people, I loved getting back into the swing of things with the early day (we were there at 5:30am), and I loved being able to talk with people who wanted to know about making simple choices to seek a more natural lifestyle.  Overall I am excited at this launch and looking forward to great things here in New Mexico!

If you missed the market I have my Etsy shop for you to browse and find some of the items I offer for sale. (see the link with the mini showcase on the lower right of this blog page)  I will try to post some more items today, but as I said it is a busy Monday.  I will at least have all of the items I offered at market on my Etsy shop as well by the end of the week.  As well as some new surprises I have been working on ~

Here is a pic of my handsome assistant for the day (aka hubby ;o)
 I got so caught up in the excitement of running the stand that I failed to get a pic of people there after we opened- there were plenty and I did enjoy meeting them all!

So like I said, I will be back with more for you, for now I need to run and plan a celebration!

Take care, and Think Natural!

BettyK

No comments:

Post a Comment