Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Let's get started...

So this is a new beginning.  If you followed me at all on any other media site you may know some of my story.  If you have no idea what I am about here is a short recap:


* I absolutely love to see the act of reclamation- reclaiming old pieces of furniture, homes, odds & ends, and even peoples lives.  Not too many things are too far gone to be reworked into something useful and altogether different, including people!

* I believe simple choices could change our world around us and give us a simple, natural, beautiful way to live- I seek out those inspirations of choice and try to share them with whoever cares to listen.

* I am often told I don't look it but I am a mother of three fantastic people- and have a terrific son in law and six utterly amazing grandchildren...I am abundantly blessed! (and I owe the youthful appearance to lifestyle changes I will share with you here...in time)

* We completely changed course last year and my husband and I sold our home, purged drastically, packed the rest, said our goodbyes and relocated 1800 miles away- we are living in enchanting New Mexico.  I miss my family but wow- we are on an adventure!

* For years I have developed my own products, marketed them and have become the current business idea called ThinkNatural.  I have also had an Etsy shop called ThatOneThing that I have been enjoying stocking with special pieces of the past as well as reclaimed hand crafted items from my own imagination.

* After my former blog, being almost 5 years old, seemed so tired and ready to be reclaimed itself I decided to start this fresh new stop- a place to hear what I am doing and learn with me as I enjoy discovering the secrets of life.

So this is a very very brief recap of where I am coming from, if I really filled you in it would be a book of thoughts and stories.  Life has been stressful, crazy, hard, beautiful, amazing and peaceful all in it's own seasons.  I look forward to sharing with you what this season holds, and maybe a story or two as we go from seasons that have past- we can always learn from those.

Thank you for taking time to read- may your heart find joy, your mind find nourishment, and your life be filled with hope!

Until the next time...

BettyK



My Etsy Shops :

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Thinknatural


https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThatOneThing




My old Blog :
http://allthingsnew622.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment