Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

How to use some of your new products...and I love Market Saturdays!

...I enjoyed having a stand at Los Ranchos Grower's Market and Arts & Craft Market again today and it went fantastic!
I enjoyed meeting more people, making new friends, and helping people understand solutions to some of their natural care needs.  I wanted to re-post a little bit of info I had previously posted to help those who purchased for the first time today to remember some of those interesting little details, so here goes:

~ ~ ~ ~
My Coffee Body Scrub that is just phenomenal!

It has coffee, coconut oil, sugar, avocado oil & a couple of other ingredients and it works fantastic!  I was reading about coffee improving your circulation, exfoliating your skin, energizing your mood...all lovely qualities, then I read about how people are seeing coffee used to reduce cellulite!


Hold on-this can't be.   But it is true!  I have created this combination of ingredients that actually visibly is making my skin so youthful and YES it is decreasing my cellulite marks as well as diminishing those pesky old stretchmarks from my ahem, last baby. Well, I guess that really is no excuse, she is 25 now.  I just have a lot of evidence that I did bear three healthy 10 pound children, had 10 pounds worth of tumors removed when I was 40 and overall carried too much weight in my middle for too many years.  So this scrub is a tremendous thrill for me to create and use!

~ ~ ~ ~
For the New Again Oatmeal Face Scrub:

1. place a small amount in the palm of your hand, about a teaspoon full...
2. wet the other hand with warm water and drop drops of water into your hand with the New Again...
3. run your hands back and forth together to make a chunky wet paste in your palms...
4. lightly rub this across your entire face, not scrubbing roughly nor letting sit for any length of time...
5. rinse well then pat dry.

This whole process is pretty quick and should be simple to do once you get the hang of it.  Try using every morning or evening but you may see like me, even though I have sensitive skin, I do this every day 2-3 times a day morning, afternoon and evening.

~ ~ ~ ~
Then there is the Rejuvenation Oil Blend, here are some detailed instructions for Oil Cleansing:

The objective of using this method is to deep clean while balancing our skins oil production at the same time.


You'll need  

  • a soft washcloth 
  • your Rejuvenation oil blend
  • and hot, running water.
1. pour a puddle of oil into the palm of your hand and rub it around to warm it up...
2. gently cover your face with the oil, a light massage is fine but don't rub too hard, be gentle with your skin...
3, have your washcloth dipped in steamy hot water, not too hot for your face, and ring it out to lay across your face...
4. let the warm washcloth sit on your face while you relax until it cools...
5. use the washcloth to gently remove all the oil and impurities from your skin, repeat with another warm washcloth to be sure to get it all, but always be gentle with your skin.

Your face should feel fresh, soft and rejuvenated.

~ ~ ~ ~

I hope these reminders help but please feel free to contact me even via email at betty.kloppenburg@gmail.com if you have any questions or requests. Feel free to leave comments here on my blog if you have had any experiences you would like to share using these products. And also remember on the top of this blog page you will see a Tips & Instructions tab which will tell you more of the basics for all the products.
I hope you are enjoying your new products and finding simple choices you could make to create a more natural everyday life for yourself.
Until we meet again, take care and remember to Think Natural!

BettyK

No comments:

Post a Comment