Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Legs that need all the help they can get...

Now that I have your attention... I want to talk about a fascinating discovery one of my regular customers pointed out to me.  My Coffee Scrub actually makes your skin have a nice uniform color because of the improved circulation as well as the subtle stain of the coffee.

Who needs a tanning booth or tanning products when you could naturally soften, smooth and improve the elasticity of your very own skin and bring out your natural summer beauty!

I have 2 regular Market customers who actually email or text me when they are coming and now ask me to bring quart size jars of this fabulous coffee scrub I have created.  One of these amazing customers asked me if anyone else mentioned that they looked more tan and healthy when they regularly use this scrub.  I hadn't given it a thought because with my schedule I have not been able to use it as frequently so I didn't personally see the change, but then, I tried to make the time to scrub in my shower more often and wow- it does make you have a fantastic color!

I have mentioned that I use this scrub on my legs then after I rinse I shave them without any product and they come out soft and stubble free- now I want to mention that I believe massaging this wonderful product into my abdomen I believe it is actually toning my stomach ever so slightly and healing my stretch marks from so many years of neglect.  I can't say enough about this stuff!

So, we have a scrub with fresh ground coffee ( yes I freshly grind beans when I make it), avocado oil, vitamin E oil, Grapefruit Seen Extract (read about that amazing stuff  here ), fabulous coconut oil and my love and care...why don't you come on and give it a try?



Look for me this Saturday at Los Ranchos de Albuquerque Market and purchase your own.  I think if you try it you will become one of my 'regulars'.


Take care, and Think Natural,
BettyK

No comments:

Post a Comment